Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Creating Bucket List

I saw this pretty decent movie the other day called The Bucket List. It stars Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson. Now before you start thinking, 'This guy seems to have nothing better to do than review movies' I would like to tell you that I am only bringing this up cuz I really liked the idea of a bucket list. In fact, I had read a similar and much more detailed list (cant compare a 16 year old's list with that of two oldies who are going to pop it in 3 months time) in one of the Chicken Soup for the Soul books.

So am in the process of compiling my own list and I would like to hear suggestions from you. And sometime soon I will put out my own bucket list. So, 'the phone lines are now open'.

PS - For those who haven't seen the movie, a bucket list is a list of things that you want to do before you 'kick the bucket' (also called dying).

2 comments:

Raina said...

I like this idea! :) I've been thinking of my own bucket list... but right now its khali! :P

Practical Preacher said...

copycat!!! the least u cudda done is give me SOME suggestions... come on ms singh, we expect better from you.