Saturday, November 15, 2008

Time Out

I am thinking of taking a break from blogging. No, its not because I've finally realized that I'll always be a mediocre writer with a limited repertoire. Rather, I have decided to embark on more ambitious writing assignment. One that may or may not lead to anything. But certainly one that will keep me from troubling you for a while.

Now if you are a regular visitor to this blog, this is what I say to you:

1. Don't be so happy. I'll be back to torture you.
2. I have no idea what I am going to write about. And even if I did, I wouldn't tell you. Yet.
3. Be nice to the environment. We're running out of time.

On the other hand if you're a new visitor to this blog, here's what I'll tell you:
1. Where the hell have you been all this while?
2. Why are you still wasting time reading this post? Scroll down and get started on the earlier ones.
3. Be nice to the environment. We're running out of time.

Cheerio folks. For now.

6 comments:

Sangeetha Kodithala said...

Ambitious writing assignment? Do we see another Indian Booker Prize winner? :)

Good Luck with your assignment.

Practical Preacher said...

naah... nothing of the sort.. just trying out something new.

I might drop a line now n then.

When does one get to see you two? Tell that dinosaur that the ads are getting worse day by day.

Rangarajan said...

Hi Viren,
My first visit to ur blog.. got the link from the mail u sent to the alumni.

You are certainly not an average writer.. i read and enjoyed both ur Romeo experience and the interesting conversation u had with ur friend..

Keep posting.. If u decide not to, then all the best for ur new assignment

Rangarajan
Co 2008

Practical Preacher said...

Hi Rangarajan,

Thanks for the 'well-informed' feedback.. ;-) ... I will certainly not stop blogging. Am just taking a break.

Are you planning on coming down for Solistice this year? If so, do look me about. I'll be there... making a nuisance of myself.

Cheers,
Viren

Sangeetha Kodithala said...

Arey if the dino gets time, we can catch up. Nowadays he is a guest at home too :(

Practical Preacher said...

poor dino... hope his back isn't hurt too bad with all those cement bags and bricks they must be making him carry.

:P