Saturday, December 15, 2007

Why Didnt It Strike Me?

The following words of wisdom are from some of our 'finest minds'. Makes you wonder where we are headed as nation. If so called learned people can come up with these paradigm shifting and ground breaking statements it makes me wonder, WHY DID'NT I PUBLISH THIS NONSENSE BEFORE?

    • Translate the passion for knowledge into effective learning - My head is still reeling from the understanding it gave me. I guess his next statement would be, 'Translate the passion for work into efficient processes'. People, why didn't we think of this
    • No matter what organizations do, they have to bother about their bottom lines - Till I read this statement, which must be the result of 10 months of research, I actually thought that organizations were places where people who had 'effective learnings' could put abstract and unrealistic theories into practice. Hmmmm...
    • The key differentiator is the soft side of life - OMG!!!!! Now this has to be one of the gems of the 21st century. Hooooo munga. Guys, next time you wanna stand out in a crowd just start touching n feeling people. Try and get cozy and snuggle up to people. You sure will stand out. I mean, everyone will know u r the pervert who is being chased by a mob.
    • Larger the inequality, lower is the economic efficiency of country - Hell yeah. Now we're talking. Am sure the people of Sudan or Mozambique will nod their heads in agreement. If we're all living in mud huts, dancing around fires in the night and hunting rabits for breakfast we'll elevate poverty in no time. Where is that mud I need to smear on myself before I go hunting?
What really saddens me is that these statements were made in an institution of learning. And not in an election rally. If jokers who make these statements can be employed/felicitated by our temples of learning, I think I am ready to become a high priest!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL Wank...u and i can come up with a lot better shit than this! Here's my contribution to the collection of gems (of course, this is backed by 27 years of research):

"Any successful business leader has to understand one hard fact: The earth is round, but the world is flat!"

Woooo Hooooo... Rock n Roll

Practical Preacher said...

yeah dude.. we shud become management gurus... preach all kinds of crap which sound good. make a shit load og money... yeah baby!!!