Monday, July 10, 2006

Cheater Champs

The Azzuri have won. Its a victory for tight shirts, oscar winning acting, diving, and yeah.. great defending. Oh well, its better than Argentina winning I guess. And Piero's thrilled beyond words. :-)
Had a long chat with A. Niether of us were rooting for Italy. But it was nice to "spend some time" with her. Think the last time we did was when I was watching "City of Angels". Lol.. Made her a promise, which someday may turn out to be frightfully expensive. But since its only happened once EVER, I guess its ok. The idea is great though.
A brings out something in me that I havent felt in a long long time. The desire to be good. To be stable. She's so mature & cool. Makes me feel like a adolescent. Lol.. All my blow hot-blow cold antics, and she's still A. With that smile and that voice. Hmmm....

2 comments:

Yi Bhopal said...

You have been tagged !! Goto
http://nikstime.blogspot.com/

Tap tap tapdo said...

Hey,

U write well. Would loove to see more action on the blog.

A sounds like an interesting person.

Good luck with the promise.

Laters,
Navs